There are five objectives for this section:
- Recognize the Different Types of Securities Markets
- Be Aware of the Basic Characteristics of Brokers and Investment Advisors
- Understand How to Buy and Sell Securities
- Answer Questions about Choosing a Broker or an Investment Advisor
- Select and Use Benchmarks
Please read the chapter on "Investments 3: Securities Market Basics" (PDF)
NOTE: Information for this chapter is included as part of the video used in the chapter on Investments 2: Your Investment Plan.
Here are the assignments for "Investments 3: Securities Market Basics"