- Introduction to the Course
- 1. Another Perspective on Wealth
- 2. Creating your PFP and Setting Personal Goals
- 3. Budgeting and Measuring Financial Health
- 4. Tax Planning
- 5. Cash Management
- 6. Understanding Credit
- 7. Consumer and Mortgage Loans
- 8. Debt and Debt Reduction
- 9. Time Value of Money 1: Present and Future Value
- 10. Time Value of Money 2: Inflation, Real Returns, Annuities, and Amortized Loans
- 11. Insurance Basics
- 12. Life Insurance
- 13. Health, Long-term Care, and Disability Insurance
- 14. Auto, Homeowners, and Liability Insurance
- 15. The Home Decision
- 16. The Auto Decision
- 17. Investments 1: Before you Invest
- 18. Investments 2: Your Investment Plan
- 19. Investments 3: Securities Market Basics
- 20. Investments 4: Bond Basics
- 21. Investments 5: Stock Basics
- 22. Investments 6: Mutual Fund Basics
- 23. Investments 7: Building Your Portfolio
- 24. Investments 8: Picking Financial Assets
- 25. Investments 9: Portfolio Rebalancing and Reporting
- 26. Retirement Planning 1: Basics
- 27. Retirement Planning 2: Social Security
- 28. Retirement Planning 3: Employer-Qualified Plans
- 29. Retirement Planning 4: Individual and Small-Business Plans
- 30. Estate Planning Basics
- 31. Family 1: Money and Marriage
- 32. Family 2: Teaching Children Financial Responsibility
- 33. Family 3: Financing Children’s Education and Missions
- 34. Learning to Give
- 35. Decide to Decide
13. Health, Long-term Care, and Disability Insurance
When you have completed this section, you should be able to do the following:
A. Understand how health insurance relates to your personal financial plan.
B. Explain health insurance coverage and health insurance plans.
C. Understand the key areas of disability insurance.
D. Understand the key areas of long-term care insurance.
E. Understand how to control your health-care costs.
Please read the chapter on "Health, Long-term Care, and Disability Insurance" (PDF)
Here are the assignments for "Health, Long-term Care, and Disability Insurance"
The following learning tools may be helpful with this chapter: