- Introduction to the Course
- 1. Another Perspective on Wealth
- 2. Setting Personal Goals
- 3. Budgeting and Measuring Financial Health
- 4. Understanding Credit
- 5. Debt and Debt Reduction
- 6. Time Value of Money 1: Present and Future Value
- 7. Time Value of Money 2: Inflation, Real Returns, Annuities, and Amortized Loans
- 8. Investments 1: Principles
- 9. Investments 2: Application
- 10. Learning to Give
- 11. Decide to Decide
5. Debt and Debt Reduction
At the completion of this chapter, you will:
A. Understand what Church leaders have said regarding debt.
B. Understand the Debt Cycle and why people go into debt.
C. Understand how to develop and use personal debt-reduction strategies.
D. Know where to get help if you are too far in debt.
Please read the chapter on "Debt and Debt Reduction" (PDF)
Here are the assignments for "Debt and Debt Reduction"
The following learning tools may be helpful with this chapter: