- Tax Planning
- Investments 1: Before you Invest
- Investments 2: Your Investment Plan
- Investments 3: Securities Market Basics
- Investments 4: Bond Basics
- Investments 5: Stock Basics
- Investments 6: Mutual Fund Basics
- Investments 7: Building Your Portfolio
- Investments 8: Picking Financial Assets
- Investments 9: Portfolio Rebalancing and Reporting
- Retirement 1: Basics
- Retirement 2: Social Security
- Retirement 3: Employer Qualified Plans
- Retirement 4: Individual and Small Business Plans
- Estate Planning Basics
- Understand the Principles of Estate-Planning
- Understand the Importance of Estate Planning and the Goals of Estate Planning
- Understand the Estate-Planning Process
- Know How Trusts Can Be Used to Your Advantage in Estate Planning
- Understand the Importance of Wills and Probate Planning
Estate Planning Basics
Title: Estate Planning Basics
Course Description: This is an advanced course on Estate Planning. It discusses the principles of proper estate planning adn the importance, goals, and process of estate planning. It also discusses how trusts can be used in estate planning, and the importance of wills and probate planning.
Difficulty Level: Advanced. This course is recommended for individuals with some college experience and some math ability.
Time to Complete: To complete this section will take about an hour.
Prerequisites for this Course: None. I recommend you first complete the courses on Another Perspective on Wealth, Time Value of Money 1, Time Value of Money 2, Investments 1: Before You Invest, Investments 2: Your Investment Plan, Investments 7: Building Your Portfolio, Investments 8: Picking Financial Assets, and Retirement 1: Basics.