- Another Perspective on Wealth
- Setting Personal Goals
- Understanding and Managing Credit
- Learn About Credit Bureaus, Credit Reports, and Credit Scores
- Identify Appropriate Uses for Credit Cards and Explain How They Can Help You Achieve Your Financial Goals
- Learn How Credit Cards Work and Describe the Costs Involved
- Learn How to Manage Credit Cards and Open Credit
- Conclusions 1: Learning to Give
- Conclusions 2: Decide to Decide
Understanding and Managing Credit
Title: Personal Finance: Understanding Credit
Description: This is a beginning course on the importance of understanding open credit. It discusses credit reports, and credit cards, and addresses the benefits and challenges of credit cards and other similar instruments.
Difficulty Level: Beginning. This course is recommended for all individuals.
Time to Complete: To complete this course, I estimate it will take about forty minutes to an hour.
Output: As an assignment, I recommend that you get a free copy of your credit report, and also to pay for a copy of your credit score. Instructions are given how to obtain both.
Prerequisites for this Course: I recommend you first complete the Another Perspective on Wealth course first.