- Cash Management
- Consumer and Mortgage Loans
- Debt and Debt Reduction
- Time Value of Money 1: Present and Future Value
- Time Value of Money 2: Inflation, Real Returns, Annuities, and Amortized Loans
- Insurance 1: Basics
- Insurance 2: Life Insurance
- Insurance 3: Health, Long-term Care, and Disability Insurance
- Insurance 4: Auto, Homeowners, and Liability Insurance
- The Home Decision
- The Auto Decision
- Family 1: Money and Marriage
- Family 2: Teaching Children Financial Responsibility
- Family 3: Financing Children’s Education and Missions
- Decide How Education Relates to Your Financial Goals
- Understand the Principles of Financing Education and Missions
- Understand the Priority of Money for Financing Education
- Recognize How to Save for Your Children’s Education
- Recognize How to Save for Your Children’s Missions
- Know How to Reduce the Cost of Education and Apply for Aid
- Investments A: Key Lessons of Investing
- Investments B: Key Lessons of Investing
Family 3: Financing Children’s Education and Missions
Title: Family 3: Financing Children’s Education and Missions
Description: This is an intermediate course on the importance of the family and how parents can save for their children’s education and missions.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate. This course is recommended for all individuals.
Time to Complete: To complete this course, I estimate it will take about an hour.
Prerequisites for This Course: I recommend you read the lesson Another Perspective on Wealth, Family 1: Money and Marriage, and Family 2: Teaching Children Financial Responsibility before you take this course.