- Cash Management
- Consumer and Mortgage Loans
- Debt and Debt Reduction
- Time Value of Money 1: Present and Future Value
- Time Value of Money 2: Inflation, Real Returns, Annuities, and Amortized Loans
- Insurance 1: Basics
- Insurance 2: Life Insurance
- Insurance 3: Health, Long-term Care, and Disability Insurance
- Insurance 4: Auto, Homeowners, and Liability Insurance
- The Home Decision
- The Auto Decision
- Family 1: Money and Marriage
- Family 2: Teaching Children Financial Responsibility
- Family 3: Financing Children’s Education and Missions
- Investments A: Key Lessons of Investing
- Investments B: Key Lessons of Investing
Family 2: Teaching Children Financial Responsibility
Title: Family 2: Teaching Children Financial Responsibility
Description: This is an intermediate course on the importance of the family and how money impacts the family.
Difficulty Level: Intermediate. This course is recommended for all individuals.
Time to Complete: To complete this course, I estimate it will take about an hour to an hour and a half.
Prerequisites for This Course: None. I recommend you read the lesson Another Perspective on Wealth and Family 1: Money and Marriage before you take this course.